This blog is an attempt to figure out whether the so-called “Great Books” are really so great and to see if these old books have anything to say about modern life.
- It’s Time to Change the Conversation
- Did White Women Suddenly Wake Up in 2017?
- Sorting Out Right and Wrong With Malcolm Gladwell
- Shouting at Shadows — Facebook is Plato’s Cave
- Modern Works: Should I Stay or Should I Go? “Leap” By Tess Vigeland
- Locke and Responsible Citizenship
- How Do We Really Deal with the World’s Problems?
- Locke Should Be Read Before Arguing About Government
- Modern Works: “Back Channel” By Stephen Carter, a Spy Novel and Study in Politics
- Modern Works: The Martian By Andy Weir